I am privileged to be the Lead faculty member of the Global HR Leaders Academy, in partnership with the Conference Board. The workshop is an intensive development experience with a small cohort of experienced mid- to senior-level HR colleagues that will deepen your global acumen, broaden your network and advance your global career, while preparing you for expanded global responsibilities. Liza Sichon will be joining me along with other first rate HR professionals!
We have two cohorts planned for this year:
The Global HR Academy experience includes:
- A personal, confidential assessment of your current global capability using the Trans-Global Leadership Assessment;
- A 3-day intensive learning experience, coupled with pre-and post-event webcasts;
- Simulations and interactive case studies with experienced practitioners from leading companies, individualized coaching and a personalized action plan;
- Tools and techniques to help move your organization’s HR capability up the maturity curve;
- Global HR Leader Certification and 13.5 HRCI credits
We are offering a $1,000 discount to colleagues and friends for a limited time. To learn more and receive a detailed agenda and faculty list, visit our website at Global HR Leaders Academy
Please join us, and share this information with your teams and networks. We look forward to welcoming you to the Academy.
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.